We are currently looking for applicants for a new fully-funded PhD studentship to continue our work (Picton et al., J Neurosci, 2017) investigating the roles of Na pumps in healthy and MND-affected spinal neurons using human iPSC-derived neurons and animal models.
- Paper on dysregulation of AMPARs in C9ORF72 ALS accepted for publication in Nature Communications
- Review on gliotransmission in spinal motor circuits accepted for publication
- Fully-funded PhD studentship available to study role of Na pumps in health and disease
- Looking for PhD student to study human sensory neurons
- NMDA receptor co-agonists and spinal circuits – paper accepted