We are currently looking for applicants for a new fully-funded PhD studentship to continue our work (Picton et al., J Neurosci, 2017) investigating the roles of Na pumps in healthy and MND-affected spinal neurons using human iPSC-derived neurons and animal models.
- Paper showing that C9orf72 (ALS) astrocytes cause pathophysiology in motoneurons accepted for publication
- Paper on balanced cholinergic modulation accepted for publication
- Paper on astrocyte-derived metamodulation accepted for publication
- Paper on dysregulation of AMPARs in C9ORF72 ALS accepted for publication in Nature Communications
- Review on gliotransmission in spinal motor circuits accepted for publication